Friday, October 31, 2008

REVIVAL!!!!

Dear god, I would like to BEG of YOU to forgive me for my sins in the past. Of course,my sins are not meant to be known by humans XD... So I'll be keeping it a secret.

Dear god,I promise YOU, I will cleanse myself of all my sins, and I will do good deeds that does not involve risking my flesh and bones.XD

The sky will be the witness of my oath,
the ground shall be there to feel me whole.
And from there I make my promise to god,
I, Mr.Esther-Gourd-Van-Schvan-Spitsvergh,
VOW to god I will be good,
so Santa Claus will visit ME!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH
AMEN!!!!

Dear god,I have only 1 deeply-not-so desired wish, and I would really be pleased if my wishes are fulfilled.


Dear god, under this holy star, that has been brought down by your hands of wisdom,PERSONALLY... I wish that my blog, www.ebonyschmebonies.com, be REVIVED!!!!




AND SO..... that is the story of how my blog been revived. Therefore, I declare 31/10/08, 31st October 2008, ESTHER DAY... Humans should thank me for making this day a holiday XD... NOT!!!




P.S (this post may contain excessive dramatic scenes which causes sexual arousement and explicit foul languages, please care when reading... To all christians, the word AMEN has been widely used by non-christians,please do not prosecute them, including me XD. Ty)

No comments: