Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Freedom Fighters!!!

Aaahh..... This would be the 2nd post for my new and reborned blog... So I am proud to say: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EST-de-HER!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

In case you humans are wondering... what do I mean by FREEDOM FIGHTERS?!
Well... it's the day where all humans rejoice, the day where humans can be naked, and the day where PAPERS WERE MEANT TO BE TORNED!!!

YES FELLOW MAHADIANS!!!
IT'S THE END OF END YEAR EXAMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course all F4 Mahadians are pretty aware of this... So I'm dedicating this blog to the rest of the world... XD

Humans across the region, aged between 0 to 1000, were forced into hard labour... They were forced to juiced their brains out for every bit of knowledge, just for the sake of WHAT?! A better future???? I think NOT!!! It's the part where humans were forced to do things they don't want to do.... EXAM is the cause...

Well on this day, for my fellow Mahadians, it's the day where we are free to be what we want... A plane, a bicycle, a truck, a corporate manager, or a plane-bicycle-truck-corporate manager man!!! Maybe not every human thinks as I am. XD

Humans work towards the end of the year in search for freedom... And these humans are what we today call as... FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!!

As all humans would do, after the exam, they would all be there for the countdown towards end year holidays... But I.... I would like to be different from different....

What would I do???Hhhmm.... I too wonder..... well we'll leave the thrill to the next post.
Well then... see you soon!!!



WARNING: THE STATMENTS MADE IN THIS POST ARE NOT BASED ON TRUE FACT. DO NOT REVEAL THESE CONTENTS TO YOUR PARENTS OR EST-de-HER WILL DIE ANOTHER DAY!!!

No comments: