Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ho...Holy Crap!!! I lost my intuitions!!!!

Firstly,let's refresh our minds on the many things that happened in my blog................................

Nothing~~~~~

Second,let's see who noticed the revival of my blog......................

No one~~~~~

Lastly,we'll all celebrate Happy Chinese New Year in the Year of 2009(Year of the Ox) and my dead blog in this early days of 2009......

I have lost all ideas on making new post~~~~~

SO NEAR YET SO FAR~~~~~

To think my blogging will last for a year but it would have seem I will need to wait a certain miraculous event for me to blog......

And so I end my post in a GLOOMY blogging year.....

FINALLY,GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

1 comment:

JosephineLem said...

Hihi!i'm John's Younger sister! remember me??? first time come your blog!!^_^