Thursday, January 1, 2009

Super Lame TAG!!!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Staring blankly into the deep white sand with numbers on it!!!

2. Who are you in love with?
A human... What else!!!

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Well i'm still here to reply this tag... GUESS!!! DID I?!

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
The 2nd tab to the left of this tab on the monitor... is this 10 feet enough for ya...

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
I don't go mall... I go home... ZzZzz

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes if I'm a sickly undersized creature call SANTA'S ELF!!!

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
My monthly allowance can't even reach 100... And your asking for a 2k vehicle?!

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
If I can't afford a 2k vehicle do you expect me to drive a vehicle...

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Have you read my last post?! Does The Spirit ring a bell to you?

11. What are you wearing right now?
Shirt,pants,underwear,specs... Good enough?

12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I DON'T HAVE A VEHICLE... DO YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

13. Last food that you ate?
I'm not on the verge of death... I still have plenty of time before I have my final meal
PS: I understand what it mean by last food

14. Where were you last week at this time?
HERE

15. You bought any clothing items in the last week?
If your my mate then you'll know... Guess, if your not

16. When is the last time you ran?
Dude... This is one heck of a lame question!!!

17. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Race between 2 idiots in a restaurant to see who gets to pay the bill

18. What is your favorite animal?
Do I dare say it? Do I... DO I?!!! It's YOU!!!!

19. Your dream vacation?
Nothing but Hell

20. Last person's house you were in?
Who is the last person on Earth anyway? O.o

21. Worst injury you've ever had?
Brain damage due to a massive accident that causes a concussion to my brain and made me a true handicap man that couldn't walk the Earth... WHAT THE HELL I'M NOT DEAD!!!!

22. Have you been in love?
YA!!! WITH A HUMAN!!! READ QUESTION 2... DON'T YOU EVER PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Do you miss anyone right now?
YA LA!!!!! MY HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Last play you saw?
The Race between 2 idiots in a restaurant to see who gets to pay the bill...
(
This is familiar, DEJAVU!!!)

25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Remain as the same sex till I achieve resonance

26. What are your plans for tonight?
Are there really any different plans for humans during the night? Sleep~~~~~~~~~~~

27. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment?
I still don't know who is the last person on Earth

28. Next trip you are going to take?
The trip at my house's stairs... And I'll make it the worst trip EVER!!!

29. Ever go to camp?
I don't go camp... I just camp

30. Were you an honor roll student in school?
I made a truancy spree at my school... Is that honorable?

31. What do you want to know about the future?
WHO MADE THIS TAG!!!!!!!

32. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Smell me~~~

33. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Ya I think I might be departing from this Earth soon... OF COURSE NOT!!!

34. Where is your best friend?
At their best house

35. Who is your best friend?(s)
I call them my best humans

36. Do you have a tan?
No but I do have a can... And if this tag gets anymore lame I'll throw this can at that guy who made this tag!!!

37. What are you listening to right now?
YOUR QUESTIONS ARE RINGING IN MY EARS!!!!

38. Do you collect anything?
CANS!!!! TO THROW IT AT YA!!!!

39. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
That's something for me to know and for you to find out

40. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!! I... AM... VEHICLE-LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
THAT'S IT!!!!! THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE LAMEST TAG I'VE DID IN MY BLOGGING LIFE!!!

42. What does your last text message say?
ZZZZZZZZ.... Mind your own business guy who made this tag

43. Do you like hot sauce?
I like spicy sauce... Hot sauce is just plain weird...

44. Last time you took a shower?
Way before you were born

45. Do you need to do laundry?
Only when it snows in Malaysia

46. What is your heritage?
2 eyes 2 ears 1 nose 1 mouth 1 head n body parts...

47. Are you someone's best friend?
Who's not

48. Are you rich?
Rich in blood... But not in cash

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping la~~~~~~~

50. Who was the last person to call you?
I Don't know who's the last person on Earth... Plzzzz just leave me alone with these questions T.T

Tag 5 people:
Anyone...
And I bet no one will do this kind of tag... XD

No comments: