Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Don't You Know Who I Think I Am

I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! IV. Tag 11 friends who might enjoy doing this.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

The Dirt Whispered *Ya,I think I just heard the dust whispering "IS THIS OKAY"*

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Cannon Rock *No,I don't wanna be a rock*

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

A Little Piece Of Heaven *Heaven as in their angelic behavior,NOT NEGATIVELY THINKING*

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

Brompton Cocktail *Like a cocky dude?With a tail?!*

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

Prayer Of The Refugee *I can't believe I'm praying for refugees!!!*

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

Re-Education *woot!!I'm dumb enough so I guess I need to go back to Kindergarten*

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

Sorry *CRAP!!! Curses... How dare they!!!*

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?

Hero Of War *Swt... My parents are true patriots @_@*

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

Hum Hallelujah *NO!! I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!*

10. WHAT IS 2+2?

4 Minutes *well 4 is correct but... What's with the minutes?!!*

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Unbound (The Wild Ride) *Yeah... He's a wild one and he always take me for a WILD RIDE!*

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Scream *A Homicidal Maniac with a voice of 10,000Hz screaming in high-pitch-glass-wrecking tone*

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears and none On My Fingers * I'm still wondering what they're thinking... and I don't use my fingers as my thinking machine*

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
I Don't Care *WOOHOO!!! God,you just made the perfect call... I REALLY DON'T CARE!!!*

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Entertainment *Swt...God...What have I done In My life which made you so pissed off that during my funeral an entertaining song must be played...*

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Unholy Confessions *Uh... I'm do not do unholy stuffs la... ZZZ*

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Let's Get It Started
*HaHa.. I'm only having secrets since now XD*

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

Savior *They have never saved me even once in my lifetime... But still they are enjoyable playtoys ^^*

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

Dear God *God coming down to earth... and stop humanity from destroying mother nature... THAT'S JUST HORRIBLE!!!*

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?

Phantom Of The Opera *As THAT GUY??? NO WAY!!!! It's plain crucial death!!!*

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?

Fall for you
*Even if someone doesn't... I still will fall for my love XD... (Oooo.... I'm saying bad things)*

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Love Is Gone *Yeah... I will destroy the feeling of love... But even if I could Warp time and space,I still cannot do that la ==*

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?

Generation *YES~~~ Our fututre generation is 1 heck of a pain in the ASS!!!*

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Don't You Know Who I Think I Am *I learn more about myself through this tag... Brrr~~~ EVIL TAG*

Tagging: 4 out of 11
Han Ren
May Jiuan
Chow Kuan
Shin Yi

No comments: