Saturday, December 6, 2008

Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas Pusat Sumber 2008 SMKRM( 6th Dec 2008 )

Ah yes... Yet another party came crashing down like they all suppose to be... And this was really a downer...

Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas Pusat Sumber 2008 SMKRM... Phew,what a sickly long term... Let's shorten this up to MPS.... Haha,much better...

This years MPS was held at the Royal Klang Club... Royal, WOW! Sounds fun... Well it's not as good as it sounds to be.... The place is rather small... A really small club for a 80++ yrs old club.... Yep,it's old alright...

This years MPS theme was black and white... So everyone needs to be dressed in black or white formally... I,which doesn't have any black formal shirt had to borrow 1 from my cousin's band black uniform... Lol,thx dude XD....

And I found myself looking like this...


Laugh all you want... I look awkward ya know... and feel awkward.... Is awkward spelled like this? @_@ Ya guess so...

I won't blend in the details to the time I had to help in the decorations of the place... oh wait... did I mention I was in charged of the performance on that day... LOL... Here's something to talk about... I was to prepare performance and games for the party,BUT,I went there empty-handed without a single performance... HAHAHA... Ya I know,it's lame....

MOVING ON!!!

The ceremony was to begin at 4.30... But only 24 humans came by 4.30... A total of 50++ humans paid for this party and only 24 showed up... Well THAT was pathetic...

Luckily we still have a little performances in the end thanks to Jerald and Vivek... Lol, Jerald played his keyboard as usual and Vivek sang a song... It was 1 hell of a performance... and by hell I mean a real LIVING HELL!!! But who am I to complain... I was suppose to get the performance... HAHAHA

Then there are some weird games which I have no idea what are they trying to do and some speech which Kim Seng and I just skipped... We didn't want to kill our ears so we decided to take a stroll around the club...

There weren't many varieties of foods around.... Sad... The salad sauce tasted funny,it was really sour compared to the normal ones... I think it's expired... O.O
The rest of the foods are just mild tasted.... DIDN'T ENJOY IT AT ALL

The only fun part about this party was Kim Seng and I going around disturbing humans... If it weren't for him I don't think I could survive that whole 3 hours of HELL!!!THx KS kia... HAHA

The party ended with a balloon fight.... Not popping balloons... Just banging each others head with it... Now THAT WAS FUN!!! XD

1 comment:

dikson said...

your wear is cool ...
haha