Friday, November 7, 2008

Holiday Plannings For A Brighter Future

Hiya there Human... As of today, I'll be blogging about my holiday plannings this year...

Ah yes, the cloud which smudged the great blue sky has cleared, the open air was fresh as the smell of end year exam paper were disintegrated... It was the best time to tackle on ADVENTURE!!!
Dude... by adventure, I'm talking about Melaka!

On Nov 9... I'll be joining a trip organized by my school to Melaka... Yeah, I know, Melaka, boring................................... XD. But what do you know...
Initially, I didn't plan on joining this trip... Probably the fact that says:
MELAKA.... AAAAAAAAAAAAA....... IT'S THE HELL HOUSE OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then Han Ren knocked some sense into me XD... What did he say???

Han Ren :Come la, later only you got things to write in your blog ma. XD
Esther :OH YA HO.... Lately I got nothing to write also... ok la.


Yes... Han Ren has brought me to hell when he said...
Han Ren :Come la, later only you got things to write in your blog ma. XD
I was deeply influenced by those words which costed my RM50... T.T Oh my poor fragile heart, 5+0=50

And why was I deeply influenced by those words? It's because of you,humans, your lust for blogs made me turn blogging into a drug... HAHAHA... In short, you owe me RM50 XD

But in the end... Thank you Han Ren for dragging me to hell... If not, I would be rusting in heaven!!! HAHA


MELAKA...
We were to spend 2 days 1 night at Melaka... Hhhmm... I wonder what I'll do there...
Of course I brought some of my play toys there. Let's see what I got:
1. HP(W550i)
2. Clean underwears
3. A deck of cards
4. Friends

And of all the play toys I have... It's proven that the best tools for a trip is friends... Why? Cause they react spontaneously... Not like programmed computers... Wuakakaka!!!!

I'll be looking forward to Melaka. ^^

1 comment:

May Jiuan said...

enjoy ur trip which cost u rm50!!
LOL~