Friday, November 21, 2008

Melaka (End Of Days)

8 NOV 2008(Saturday):
12.00 AM >>> It was late at the night yet early in the morning...The apartment was silent with a slight breeze of air...I stood by the balcony,waiting to see any "activities" around the hotel... NOTHING~~~


12.15 AM >>> It has been only 15 min but I've gotten bored of my night watch... So I went on to my room...There,I saw few humans who were going mad with their daily activities...On Bed 1,Tim and Tan,2 suspected couples who were secretly in love was on the bed gossiping about other humans that I've never heard of in my life...I continued to scan the area...On Bed 2,Shahrul was listening to shuffling music,I couldn't be bothered by him...My eyes went on looking for other humans...THERE,I spotted 3,NO! 4 HUMANS...Who,where by,was really getting the heat on...WITH YU-GI-OH cards...


1.30 AM >>> The card battle went on and on and on and on AND ON...Suddenly,1 of the player collapsed in despair...It seems he was injured in the fight,on to Bed 2,where he slumbers in recovery...POOR CREATURE...


2.00 AM >>> There were only 3 remaining players left...It was a 3-man match to decide who gets the last cup noodle...Player 1 brought out a deck of cards filled with donkeys,Player 2 countered the donkeys with his horses,Player 3 refused to give in and summoned a disgusting piece of wrecked card...OH...the battle went on and on and on and on...AGAIN!


3.00 AM >>> It was getting late...I was about to have an eye shut when I suddenly spotted a,what seems to be a,GAMEBOY...I got hold of myself to that gameboy and cling myself to it...And I played it throughout the whole card game...


4.00 AM >>> 1 of the player surrended in shame...He proposed that they stop fighting over a stupid cup noodle....and fight for the final pack of MILO!!! The battle continues...and so did I,with the gameboy...


4.30 AM >>> It was really silent at that time... All of a sudden,the room door just open abruptly...causing an anaphylactic shock...Everyone went into a deep deep slumber...Luckily 1 of us came to senses and investigated the cause of the door slamming...It was Jerald...The GIGANTUA! He brought us some fresh news,it was the cold history of the hotel we're staying in...HOTEL A FAMOSA...


4.45 AM >>> According to Jerald this hotel has a history of ghost haunts,and accoding to Jerald,according to the hotel's night watchman...A few years back,this hotel was just like any normal hotel,just plain hotel with humans living in it...But 1 incident changed the whole hotel PERMANENTLY...

*BANG *CRASH *THUMP *THUD...

A horrible accident happened at the hotel...A man died in a car crash accident on a night...The man's soul was never at rest and still wanders around the area...Not haunting the living...But just wandering around...

The hotel night watchman claimed that he has ENCOUNTERED the soul before,says that he spoke with the soul...

NIGHT WATCHMAN:Kamu jangan kacau saya dan saya tidak akan kacau kamu

Good thing is,the night watchman did not anger the soul...So he was unharmed...The soul decide to heed his words and goes on doing whatever he's doing...At least that's what I think...


5.00 AM >>> Everyone wasn't really afraid of that story...But for the sake of fun,we decided to haunt ourselves...The plan was proposed by Ding,one of our comrades...He decided to take a snap shot of the outside of the balcony...Though we all know it won't work but like I say,it would be fun to do so,so we went on with his plans...

*SNAP *SNAP *SNAP

NOTHING~~~~

6.00 AM >>> It was already morning...The sunlight breaches the field and the sky seemed bluish grey... After that whole night of living in fear,Ding,Jerald,Kim Seng,Han Ren and I decided to go for a morning walk...We walked on towards a golf course...But later on Ding and Jerald went on a separate path...While they were away we vandalised the golf course XD.... We even took pictures of it...There was a lake nearby the golf course and the morning air was really a breather...










Initial "KS"(Kim Seng)


Initial "YnL"(Yau and Lau)


This 1's a little blur,it writes "KYL"(Kim Seng,Yau,Lau)


We were a happy bunch of vandalising rats XD






Ah... To be able to talk like myself again... HAHAHA...LALALA... I feel free~~~~~


RIGHT! After all those weird stuffs we talk last night... It was finally morning, time to get up before the sun starts burning your butts XD

We were heading over to the A Famosa Safari... To see animals of course... Sorry humans, I didn't get many shots at the Safari Zone so there weren't many pictures to show you...

Firstly we went to the elephant show, a real bummer... A slow-paced elephant taking their own sweet time slowly playing... I almost fell asleep half way during the show...

Elephant Dunk!


3-pointer Elephant


More elephants



After the show we went on a jeep to travel across the area looking at animals.... I was sleeping all the way XD... Must be cause I didn't sleep throughout the whole night...

And then to the Multi animal show... Interesting...Much better than elephants...They have various types of animals... OBVIOUSLY...

This here is an otter,cute and clever... but stupid...


Next was the bird show.... Lastly Cowboy Show,now there's something to talk about.... Of all the show,Cowboy was the best,They made the gunfire look real with the firing and the blood on the walls.... It's a comedy show...

Cowboy town


In totality,Cowboy Show was the best among all...


After the show,we went to our bus and went straight back to school.... And it was time to say bye bye~~~



Phew...Finally finish my post on Melaka XD... I'll see you all again in my next post... BYE~~~

1 comment:

ⓉⒾⒻⒻⒶⓃⓎ said...

hello...
u know me?
yen hooi ur primary school classmate
niece to meet u here^^