Friday, November 28, 2008

1) Do you think you're hot?
no.... not since the las few days of rain XD

2) Upload a picture of yourself?
mayb... wait la.... nxt time

3) Why do you like the picture?
cuz im hot... @_@

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
do u jot down wat u ate and when u eat?

5) The last song you listened to?
avenged sevenfold-a little piece of heaven... the oni song i've listen since tis 2 weeks of holiday

6) What are you doing now besides this?
nothing

7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
Human

People I tag:
Han Ren
Shin Yi
Chow Kuan
Caleb
Yee Ai

8) Who is number 1?
Han Ren...READ ABOVE!!!

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Ck? Wait ah...calling him now... *RING~~~

10) Say something about number 5?
My fren who alwiz seem lonely in tuition XD

11) How about number 4?
A human with superb brain

12) Who is number 2?
Another human with another superb brain... :P

-----------


#2

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you wish were true.
Leave the fibs alone.

Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I love my friends (love is such a harsh word XD)
Teacher are sometimes fun too
You're mine
Holidays sucks
Miracle would happen
Friends are forever
Everything is a circle and you'll be back in square 1
I love ice creams
I don't enjoy leisure sports
I hate Facebook
I don't shop when I have a bunch of money
I won't give myself excuses to buy stuff that I like
I hate when outing's doesn't work out
I dislike camwhore-ing
I hate people giving me mini teddy bears where I can't hug it to sleep( I already hate bears)
I love lcly friends
Lala are just having an artistic mind
People thinks I'm an idiot but actually...I really am
I LOVE Christmas. Especially whites 1
I like dong dong ciang's musics
I am so damn fking healthy ( I wouldn't really call myself purely healthy,jz don have cancer)
I'm a Chinese whom studied mandarin for 13 years and still sucks at it (hehehe... it's oni 9 years... lalalala)

Stabbing...

Han Ren
Shin Yi
Chow Kuan
Caleb
Yee Ai

No comments: